Greetings, my friends! Today, I want to touch on such a delicate topic as the problem of the prostate, because a man’s health, ability to fertilize, and a person’s general well-being depend on the condition of the organ.
Signs and Consequences
Prostatitis most often occurs, which is characterized by inflammatory processes, accompanied by discomfort and pain during urination and intercourse. Thereafter, the disease is complicated by the transition to a chronic form that is quite difficult to cope with.
In addition, inflammation spreads to nearby organs, leading to pathologies such as cystitis, pyelonephritis, prostate sclerosis, prostate adenoma, epididymochritis, vesiculitis. But the human reproductive and reproductive systems suffer the most - erectile dysfunction, impotence and infertility occur. To avoid such consequences, it is recommended to start treatment in time. In the initial stage, it is sufficient to use traditional medicine.
Can folk remedies help?
Traditional medicine does not refuse to use folk remedies because of their many benefits:
- rarely, side effects occur;
- no chemical and synthetic impurities;
- When consumed inside decoctions, they have a beneficial effect not only on the focus of the lesion, but also on the whole body.
What can be used?
Unconventional methods of prostatitis therapy include a range of measures - taking medication indoors, using suppositories and compresses, setting up an enema, special exercises and massage. In order to be effective, it is advisable to use several techniques at the same time, ie to combine them.
Most preparations for the treatment of prostatitis are based on herbs. It is most commonly used to make oral medications. It is customary to cook from the roots of the vegetation, to make a tincture from the upper stem and flower. Not only are herbs intended to treat prostatitis in men with folk remedies, there are a number of effective recipes made from a variety of ingredients that are easy to make at home:
- To strengthen local immunity (in the area of inflammation of the prostate) and relieve pain, boil 500-600 g of oats in 1 liter of water (keep on fire for 30 minutes after boiling). Allow the liquid to cool slightly, then strain through a fine sieve. Add cinnamon and 6-8 cloves of garlic to taste to taste. Orally three times a day, 1 tbsp. l.
- Pumpkin copes well with male diseases. It is used in different ways - you have to eat 20-30 pumpkin seeds a day or use it in powder form before lunch. To do this, crush the dried seeds with a blender. Take 1-2 tablespoons. l. With clean water 3 times a day.
- Delicious pumpkin medicine. Take 500 g of seeds, grind with a meat grinder, add 1 cup of honey. The resulting mixture is wrapped in walnut-sized balls and dissolved before eating.
- Propolis administered with water helps restore efficacy and reduce inflammation. The product can be stored for 2 days. Water tincture: mix the propolis with water in a ratio of 1: 3, put on low heat, boil for 1 hour. Insist for 8-9 hours, drink 50 ml three times a day.
- Propolis tincture can be made with alcohol. Shelf life 12 months. Half a liter of edible alcohol requires 150 g of crushed cleaned bee product. Stick in a dark place for a week and a half or two, then refrigerate for 3 days. Take stretched form 2-3 times a day, 7-12 drops.
- Decoction of herbs in equal proportions: nettle, tansy, black elderberry, immortelle, lemongrass, juniper, creeping wheatgrass. For 300 ml of boiling water, take a collection of 10-12 g, fill all the components with water in a thermos and leave for 30-40 minutes. Take 100 ml 60 minutes before a meal.
Important! If a man develops prostate adenoma, be sure to cook the chestnut peel in the usual way, using the tincture for tea.
The prostate may be affected by douching. Based on feedback from consumers actively communicating in forums dealing with folk remedies for prostatitis, this technique is successful.
- The following ingredients are ideal for enema: sea buckthorn berries, chamomile, nettle, oak bark, rosehip, walnut membrane, wormwood, calendula. The ingredients can be used individually or in combination. In any case, 100 g of raw material will require 2 cups of hot water. Cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes, allow to cool.
- A weak manganese solution is used for disinfection.
- Sea buckthorn oil, pumpkin seeds or olive oil. Heat the oil to +38 degrees, inject 30 ml into the anus.
Rules to follow:
- When douching, it is advisable to lubricate the tip of the enema with oil / cream and then insert it into the anus.
- Keep the fluid in the rectum for at least 2 minutes.
- Treatments are given daily for 1-4 weeks (depending on the degree of damage).
Inflammation of the prostate gland must be affected not only from the inside but also from the outside, which is why folk healers have developed universal recipes to produce compresses to get rid of prostatitis.
- Propolis oil. 15 g of beekeeping product and 100 ml of heated olive oil are mixed. After boiling, place the dishes in a water bath and cook until smooth. Allow the mass to cool, then moisten the gauze bandage, place it on the lumbar sacrum. Keep the compress for 2-3 hours.
- Put 2 teaspoons in a glass of boiling water. dry mustard powder. Soak a piece of soft cloth in a warm mixture and place in the area between the anus and the testicles. Hold until the compress is completely cool.
- Compressions can be cooked from herbs - foal legs, calendula, rosemary, plantain, celandine, elecampane, horseradish. 500 ml of water requires 100 g of component. Cook for 10-15 minutes. The compaction is placed on the perineum.
- Compression is not used for skin changes - wounds, cuts, ulcers, etc. in the presence of.
- Polyethylene should be placed on the gauze, fastened on top with a bandage or thick underwear.
- Compression occurs in the evening only.
In men, the suppositories of prostate adenoma and prostatitis are most often prescribed by specialists. This is due to the fact that the active ingredients dissolve in the area of the lesion and act directly on the area of the prostate gland without penetrating the general bloodstream. Therefore, with their help, the level of the inflammatory process is reduced in a short time, the strong pain threshold is stopped, the edema is removed, and the damaged tissues and cells are regenerated.
Folk remedies for prostatitis - the best recipes for suppositories:
- It is best to base it on beeswax as it has a healing effect and perfectly preserves the shape of the suppositories. Take 70 g of wax, melt in a water bath, add 1 tsp. cocoa powder, 1 clove minced garlic, 2-3 drops of sage essential oil, 10 g ground pumpkin seeds. Thoroughly mix the ingredients, allow to cool slightly, and shape them into pink fingertip candles.
- Take 40 g of cocoa butter, the same amount of bee propolis, 5 g of honey, 2-3 g of bee bread and royal jelly. The cooking is the same as the previous recipe.
- Melt 100 g of goat fat in a water bath, add 8-10 g of propolis. Simmer over low heat until smooth.
- For 100 g of lard ¼ tk. celandine water extract, the same amount of pure water, 2 drops of orange ether, a pinch of nettle powder. Heat the mass until soft and then form suppositories.
- Use a refrigerator for solidification and storage.
- Place in a warm place for 10-20 minutes before use.
- Suppositories are injected into the anus each day at bedtime.
- Because the candle melts after insertion into the rectum, some of it flows out. Place a gauze bandage on your anus to avoid staining your underwear and bedding.
Massages and exercises
The physical effect on the prostate gland strengthens the organ, eliminates congestion, speeds up metabolism and blood circulation, increases tone, thus relieving inflammation. Massage should be performed by a professional, but there are a number of simple techniques used to treat prostatitis in men at home:
- Transrectal effect. Insert the index finger into the anus, press the prostate for a few minutes.
- Rub the coccyx and lumbar region for 10 minutes (to warm up). Massage first around the anus and scrotum using pressure and then in a circular motion. Be sure to use your testicles.
- It is recommended to reduce rectal intake twice daily on its own. To do this, you need to stretch your muscles while inhaling, relax while exhaling.
In men with chronic or initial prostatitis, you can do four effective exercises a day:
- Starting position (IP): lie on your back, stretch your arms on your torso, palms on the floor. Exhale - slowly pull up, bending at the knees, legs to chest, spread the lower limbs to the side. Return to the starting position smoothly during inhalation. The number of approaches is 15 times.
- SP - with legs bent at the back to the knees. Without lifting your heels off the floor, spread your legs as wide as possible, fixing in this position for 30-40 seconds. Attach your legs, rest for 15-20 seconds. The number of repetitions is 15 times.
- Lie on your stomach with arms outstretched. Bend one leg at the knee, lift it up. The same operations are required for the second limb. Act 10 times.
- Stand so that the shoulders are shoulder-width apart and place your hands on your waist. Perform a partial squat, stop at the end point for 3-4 seconds. Now get up, but not completely - so that your knees remain slightly bent. The number of approaches is ten times.
Attention! Massages and exercises with exacerbations of chronic prostatitis are prohibited. In this case, it is better to use decoctions, infusions, suppositories and compresses.
If you follow these simple suggestions for treating men with prostate inflammation with folk remedies, you will achieve positive dynamics. But keep in mind that you must visit a specialist for an accurate diagnosis before using traditional medicine.